TechNavio's analysts forecast the Ventilation Equipment market in the US to reach US$3.81 billion by 2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to comply with government regulations. The Ventilation Equipment market in the US has also been witnessing the development of next-generation equipment. However, the increasing threat of low-cost products could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Ventilation Equipment Market in the US 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the US; it also covers the Ventilation Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Greenheck Fan Corp., CaptiveAire Systems Inc., Twin City Fan Companies Ltd., and Lau Industries Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Robinson Fans Inc., Wahlco Inc., Air Components and Systems Ltd., Flakt Woods Group SA, and ebm-papst Mulfingen GmbH and Co. KG.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.