TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Video Analytics market to grow at a CAGR of 28.7 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need to develop competitive strategies. The Global Video Analytics market has also been witnessing the emergence of business intelligence tools. However, the high cost of implementation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Video Analytics Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Video Analytics market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Axis Communications AB, Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd., Honeywell Security Group, and Robert Bosch GmbH.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Agent Vi Co., ObjectVideo Inc., Verint Systems Inc., IndigoVision Ltd., VideoIQ Inc., Viasys Intelligent Video Analytics, Cisco Systems Inc., Panasonic Corp., and Pelco Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.