TechNavio's analysts forecast the Diesel Engine market in China to grow at a CAGR of 8.65 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in foreign demand. The Diesel Engine market in China has also been witnessing the development of downsized engines. However, jeopardy from foreign vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Diesel Engine Market in China 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on China; it also covers the Diesel Engine market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are China Yuchai International Ltd, Changfa Group, and Shanghai Diesel Engine Co. Ltd.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Dalian Marine Diesels Works, Hu Dong Heavy Machinery Co Ltd, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Shanghai MHI Engine Co. Ltd, Zibo Diesel Engine Parent Co., Jiangsu Antai Power Machinery Co. Ltd, Hefei RongAn Power Machinery Co Ltd, CSSC-MES Diesel Co. Ltd, and Yichang Marine Diesel Engine Co. Ltd.Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.