TechNavio's analysts forecast the Air Freight market in the US to reach US$41.99 billion by 2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the economic growth in the US. The Air Freight market in the US has also been witnessing growing e-commerce activities. However, the seasonality of business poses the biggest challenge in the Air Freight market in the US.
TechNavio's report, the Air Freight Market in the US 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on China; it also covers the Air Freight market in the US landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are AMR Corp., FedEx Corp., and United Parcel Service Inc.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Bax Global Inc., and United States Postal Services Express Mail.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
TechNavio's research portfolio in the Automotive series includes reports on the Motorcycle Market, Tire Market, Car Rental Market, Electric Vehicle Market, Telematics Market, Radiator Market, Aircraft Manufacturing Market, Automotive Battery Market, Passenger Vehicle Market